National Test Agency has launched the practice mock test for CUET UG aspirants. Candidates who have registered themselves for the common university admission test can give the mock test. We all know that NTA is conducting the CUET for the very first time and all the candidates are confused about the exam pattern. According to the authorities, they want that all the aspirants must be familiar with the exam and its computer-based process. Because CUET is conducted in 13 different languages and with different syllabi for each course. NTA has developed an online exam platform for aspirants where they can practice their exam preparation.
Learn More About:- CUET Previous Year Paper
Steps to Give CUET UG Mock Test
- Visit the official website of the CUET exam “https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/“.
- Now Download the Latest Notification Regarding CUET Mock Test.
- In that notification, the live exam link is provided click on that or copy this link and paste it into your web browser. (http://18.104.22.168:8094/online/)
- Now enter some basic details like Name, subject, year, month, and exam language.
- Click on Submit and start giving the exam.
Learn More About:- CUET Books
- NTA has clearly stated that it is only a practice test and does not replicate the topics or questions of the exam.
- CUET practice mock test by NTA does not represent the exam difficulty and time duration.
- NTA disclaims any responsibility in respect of any actual or perceived deviation as to the pattern or difficulty level, coverage of topics, level of difficulty, etc. of the actual questions in the exam from the Practice Questions, displayed at the link given above.
- All the Candidates are advised to read all the details of the exam pattern and syllabus.
Learn More About :- CUET Exam Syllabus