CUET PG registration has been started and candidates can apply for the exam till 19th June 2022. 42 central universities are going to participate in CUET 2022 and offer admission in various PG courses. Registration is required to fill up the CUET PG application form. CUET has changed a lot from its previous edition so before you begin with the CUET registration just understand the exam pattern and syllabus.
Prerequisites for CUET PG Application form
- Read all the eligibility norms of the universities where you want to apply.
- Check the available courses, seats and admission process before selecting the institutes
- Use the frequently used email and mobile for the CUET PG Registration
- Be ready with all required documents.
- Check all the details about the exam pattern of your preferred course.
- Make sure the decent internet connectivity at your place for no interruption in filling up the CUET application form.
Documents Required for CUET PG Registration
- Candidate Adhar Card
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- UG degree (for PG)
- PG Degree (for P.HD.)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Key point for CUET PG Application Form
- Candidates can apply for only 3 test by paying the CUET registration fee. If they want to give more test then they need to pay the fee again of 200/- INT for each test in case of General Category other wise 150/- INR per test.
- For centers outside India 1000/- INR per test will be charged for extra test.
- An application from consider submitted only after the payment of fee.
- NTA will accept the CUET PG application form submitted via official website.
How to fill the CUET PG Application Form
- Visit the official website Of NTA.
- Click on the register button.
- Fill up the details and download the CUET PG Information bulletin.
- Now click on submit button and generate the application id and password.
- Now log in again with application id and password.
- Click on fill up the CUET PG application form.
- Enter all the details asked on the page.
- Upload all the required documents .
- Select the Universities and courses according to the preferences
- Now pay the CUET application fee.
- Download the CUET PG application form and Print it.
Guideline for Documents :
- Upload the recent passport size photograph
- Photo must have the 80% face visibility including ears and must have white background.
- Format of the image must be jpg or jpeg.
- Size of scanned photo must be between 10kb to 200kb.
- Size of scanned signature must be between 04 kb to 30kb.
- PWD certificate, EWS certificate and the caste certificate must be in the PDF format and must have size between 50kb to 300kb.
Mistakes to avoid
- Understand all the norms of CUET universities before applying.
- Use the most recent photograph and the signature.
- Start filling the CUET PG application form at a quiet place, in order to avoid distractions and mistakes.
- Proofread all the details twice before the submission.
- Read the CUET information bulletin carefully.
- Do not forgot to read the CUET exam pattern and syllabus.