CUET 2022 Registration
CUET 2022 registration process has been reopened on May 27, 2022. Applicants can apply for the exam till May 31, 2022. CUET exam is accepted by 85 institutes in India along with central universities. Before applying for the CUET 2022 exam candidate need to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by central authorities. However, the eligibility criteria of universities can be different from the CUET so all the applicants are required to check the eligibility terms of the institute where they are willing to apply.
Prerequisites for CUET Exam Application form
- Before applying for the CUET exam, the applicants are advised to read the prospectus of the universities where they want to apply. So that they are aware of the courses offered, seat availability, fees, and the eligibility of the institute.
- Keep your latest email id and mobile number updated for the CUET registration and to receive all the information related to the exam.
- Keep all your educational certificates, updated photos, and signature ready to fill out the CUET Examination form.
- Make sure you have an internet connection with good connectivity for the registration.
Documents Required for CUET Registration:
- Candidate Adhar Card
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- UG degree (for PG)
- PG Degree (for P.HD.)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
Things to Pay attention to while filling out the CUET Application form
- A single applicant can apply to a maximum of three central universities. In case the candidate wishes to apply for more institutes they can do this by paying the exam fee again.
- Candidates must read the instruction before filling out the CUET exam form.
- Applicants can apply for the CUET 2022 only via online mode. No other method is accepted for CUET registration.
- Application submitted through the official CUET website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ only.
- Choose the Security Question wisely because it will help to revive your CUET account in case you forget the ID password
- CUET exam form will not be considered submitted until the fee is not paid by the candidate.
- Download and save the extra copy of the application form.
How to Fill the CUET 2022 Registration form:
Follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the CUET 2022 registration
CUET Registration – Step 1
- Visit the official CUET website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/.
- Click on the Register Button and read all the instructions mentioned on the page.
- Download the Information bulletin of CUET 2022 and tick the check box after that click on the click here to proceed button.
- Now fill in the details on the registration page. Generate the Application Number and note down it. Click on Submit button for CUET registration.
CUET 2022 Application Form – Step 2
- Login to the portal via Application number and password.
- Fill out all the personal details, educational qualifications, exam center, and declaration.
Upload Image, Certificate, and Signature – Step 3
Applicant needs to upload the image and signature at this stage but they need to pay attention to some points:
- The image should be clear and visible.
- The minimum size for Photograph is 10 kb and the maximum size is 200 kb.
- Upload the recent photograph with 80% face visibility including the ear and the white background
- The minimum size to upload a signature is 4kb and the maximum size is 30 kb.
- The caste certificate and PwBD certificate must be in the pdf format and the size should be between 50kb to 300kb.
Choose the Universities and courses – Step 4
- Now applicants are required to choose the CUET universities and the courses they are willing to take. A maximum of 3 universities can be selected by a candidate if they wish to choose more institutes then they have to pay the fee again.
Pay the CUET Registration Fees: Step 5
- Applicants are required to pay the CUET application form fee online. It can be done using debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI, and payment wallets. Amount paid or not will be mentioned on the application form.
After the successful payment the CUET Application form will appear on the next screen. Candidates can download the pdf copy of their application form.
Mistake to avoid while filling the CUET 2022 Application form:
- No Slow Internet Connection: Make sure you have a good speed internet network before starting filling out the CUET application form. Otherwise, the page will not load or images are not uploaded kind of issue faced by you.
- Do not make mistakes in details: After filling in the details just check the detail again to avoid the mistake done in the exam form.
- Use the latest photo and signature: Do not use the same old photo for the registration process use the photo that is clicked between 6 months. Photo and signature should be on the white background
- Provide the latest phone and email details: All the notifications regarding the exam will come on the mobile and email provided by you during the registration. So make sure you have entered the right number and mail.